Exclusive-distributor for USA & Canada: VIBROPLEX
Included in the ERC RS232 kit:
- Kit with all components to build the ERC RS232 and to install it inside a rotor-controller
- RS232-cable with DSUB-9 connector
- Instructions how to build the ERC RS232
- Installationguide for more than 90 rotators. Have a look to our Rotator Guide.
- Service-Tool (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 and 64bit) for configuration and calibration.
- Rotor-Control Software (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 and 64bit)
There are no rotor-specific connectors or housing included in the kit. You will find connectors for certain rotators in the category Cables&Connectors.
SPECIFICATION ERC RS232
- Size of printed board : 80mm x 61mm
- Supply-voltage : 11 - 15 VDC, max 110mA, protected against wrong polarization
- Operating-temperature : 0 to 70°
- meassuring-circuit for the rotator-feedback-voltage : 0 to +15 V, protected against overvoltage coming through the cable, Input-Impedance > 250 KOhm
- Resolution : 10bit
- Software-driven calibration with calibration-assistant
- Full support for rotators with overlap up to 180°
- Extended calibration every 30° to compensate non-linearities of the rotator-feedback-voltage
- Security-stop, if the rotators doesn´t move
- CW/CCW : each 2xON/OFF (DPDT) max 50VAC/3A or 30VDC/2.5A
- AUX : 1xON (SPST) max. 250VAC at 3A
- Communication-port: RS232, baudrate configurable 4800-9600-19200-38400 Baud
- Controller with bootloader
- ERC is compatible to a subset of the following protocols:
- Hygain DCU-1 with extension for position-feedback
- Yaesu GS232A
- Yaesu GS232B
- Programs with which ERC has been checked successfully: see Software-guide
- Compatible rotators: see Rotator-guide
- Firmware supported features:
- delay before rotator starts moving
- programmable end stops
- antenna offset
- support of overlap up to 180°
- speed- or brake-function for AUX-output
- speed function by angle or delay
- extended Calibration every 30°
- tolerance of position for tracking-mode
- save and load of all calibration- and configuration-data
- More details are available in the specification-sheet in the File-section below.
RoHS : ERC and the components used are according to the EG-directive 2002/95/EG to avoid usage of hazardous substances in electronic equipment.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 01/05/2014.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2023