Product no.: 9-0023
Exclusive-distributor for USA & Canada:
You can use ERC-M to directly connect to the control-boxes that have a remote-connector or to (most) any other rotators (including homebrew-systems) by use of rotorcards. Any combination of rotators is valid. Please check our Rotator-guide to clarify if you need a connector or a rotorcard.
Included with the ERC-M USB kit:
- Kit with all components to build the ERC-M.
- DSUB-15 connector to connect the rotator(s) or rotor-card(s).
- Instructions how to build the ERC-M.
- Installationguide for more than 90 rotators (including use of rotorcards).
- Service-Tool (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 and 64bit) for configuration and calibration.
- Rotor-Control Software (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 and 64bit)
There are no rotor-specific connectors or housing included in the kit. You will find connectors for certain rotators in the category Cables&Connectors.
Optional accesories (see category Accessories):
- Desktop-housing with LCD, LEDs and keyboard
SPECIFICATION ERC-M USB
- Size of printed board : 80mm x 65mm.
- Supply-voltage : 12 - 14 VDC, max 10mA (without options), protected against wrong polarization or USB-powered.
- Operating-temperature : 0 to 70°.
- 2 measuring-circuit for the rotator-feedback-voltage : 0 to +15 V, Input-Impedance > 250 KOhm.
- Resolution : 10bit.
- Software-driven calibration with calibration-assistant.
- Dual axis interface for Azimuth only, Azimuth&Elevation or DUAL Azimuth.
- Full support for rotators with overlap up to +/-180°.
- Extended calibration every 5°(EL) or 30°(AZ) to compensate non-linearities of the rotator-feedback-voltage.
- Security-stop, if the rotators doesn´t move within 8 sec.
- Outputs-circuits : each axis has open-collector-outputs for CW(UP), CCW(DOWN), AUX(speed or brake) and AUX-reverse
- Communication-port: USB with FTDI-chipset. Baudrate configurable 4800-9600-19200-38400 Baud
- Controller with bootloader.
- ERC is compatible to a subset of the following protocols :
- Hygain DCU-1 with extension for position-feedback
- Yaesu GS232A with extension for DUAL-Azimuth (by VE2DX)
- Yaesu GS232B with extension for DUAL-Azimuth (by VE2DX)
- Programs with which ERC-M has been checked successfully : see Software-guide
- Compatible rotators (including use of rotorcards): see Rotator-guide
- Firmware supported features:
- delay before rotator starts moving
- programmable end stops
- antenna offset
- support of overlap up to 180°
- speed- or brake-function for AUX-output
- speed function by angle or delay
- extended Calibration azimuth every 30°, elevation every 5°
- tolerance of position for tracking-mode
- save and load of all calibration- and configuration-data
- More details are available in the specification-sheet in the File-section below.
RoHS : ERC-M and the components used are according to the EG-directive 2002/95/EG to avoid usage of hazardous substances in electronic equipment.
19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs